Undesirable Number 1's

Warning, if you see these two rather mean looking people; they are armed with wands and highly dangerous! :P

We went to check out the making of Harry Potter at Warner Bros. yesterday and it was fantastic. Can't recommend it more. Very inspiring stuff going on over there.



We took some where in the region of Three Hundred photos, as soon as I can sift through for the gems i'll post them up here. I want to try to avoid the spoileresque ones though if I can. Particularly the end room which has a "Ohhh, holy shit" moment as you turn the corner.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a video game artist at Dovetail games, working on Train Simulator 2014, 2015 and an unannounced title. I also graduated from the CG Arts course at UCA in 2010 with a First Class. www.jonstewart.co.uk