Show Reel Quality Test

I've been very lazy with making a showreel, and considering I received an email from DNeg to send them a copy of my Reel I think I should get onto it.

I have a few turn around renders of Claire and stuff. So I decided to whack those in Premiere, and cut some shots from the Kiiro Blade video in order to see what it's going to look like quality wise.

It seems that ripping from Kiiro Blade is going to offer crappy quality (I knew it would) and so I'll just recomp the frames I need and use them. I'll just post a link to the video I was testing with. I'm going to push the quality better than this, naturally.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a video game artist at Dovetail games, working on Train Simulator 2014, 2015 and an unannounced title. I also graduated from the CG Arts course at UCA in 2010 with a First Class. www.jonstewart.co.uk