Noticed some skinning problems in the head mainly, and some in the torso. I had rushed through the skinning process, hoping that it would be enough to get her into a pose. But I had to go back and tidy it up a bit. Here's a few images, front and back of her pose. Bare in mind you're not going to see her from behind, hence the hair just ends randomly.
List of things to do;
- Find out what people think of the snake hair, make a choice regarding them. Remake them but lay out the UV's prior to posing them!
- Whitby Jet rings ;]
- Fix up some textures.
- Monday go into Uni and speak to Alan further about lighting, set up Lighting at Uni in order to gain help from Alan.
- Model some pipes with grimey textures on for the background.
- Setup up Render layers (Ambient Occlusion, Final Gather, Metal, Skin, Cloth, etc)
- Set up a final facial expression with a Blendshape.
- Clean up these sketches, make a making of book (not tonnes of pages) and print out at Staples on Thursday.
Oh, and here's a render to wet your tastebuds. But please, don't judge it based on what the final piece will be. She has gammy eyes because the lighting is messy at this point (throwing lights into the scene randomly will do that!) so this will be addressed when the lighting is addressed.