A stressful day

For those that have been following the previous problems, I had to resort to redoing the head UV's AND redoing the head Skin. This has set me back majorly, all because of a stupid mistake that I should have avoided. I knew that doing UV's after skinning was an issue, but my CG sickness wouldn't allow me to think of it. So wasted a lot of time today figuring that out, to find out that I had to do it again anyway, fun.

Anyway, all of the UV's are layed out. But theres still stuff to model, and I've started the texturing process now. I'm running out of time and am feeling very stressed out right now. It's going to be very tight, that's for sure.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a video game artist at Dovetail games, working on Train Simulator 2014, 2015 and an unannounced title. I also graduated from the CG Arts course at UCA in 2010 with a First Class. www.jonstewart.co.uk