Skinning prior to laying out UV's - Weird problem (video)



You can see the texture does not move. If I delete all the history on the object it fixes the problem, but it deletes the skin. Which is a problem also. I downloaded a plugin to delete seperate history nodes, I thought it had worked, but unfortunately it reverted it back to the previous UV layout before skinning, poxy thing.

If theres no way around this I will have to decide whether to unskin in and reskin, or to just continue on, and once posed delete the history and lay out those UVs last. I dunno, anyone help please?

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a video game artist at Dovetail games, working on Train Simulator 2014, 2015 and an unannounced title. I also graduated from the CG Arts course at UCA in 2010 with a First Class. www.jonstewart.co.uk