Input needed

Having major brain meltdown. Can't figure out what's wrong here, input needed badly please!

I think I'm nearly done here, as soon as I am I will rig and pose this upper torso. Then pose the face, should be interesting.



Timetable :

Just posting my timetable for the next 2 weeks.

12th - Modelling - Finish upper and lower torso. Lunch with Pol/Scanning in Concept art again for book.
13th - Modelling - Sculpt Facial expression / finish Upper and lower torso.
14th - Modelling - Rig and pose upper torso.
15th - Modelling - Finish any extra modelling, start UVs.
16th - Modelling - Finish any extra modelling, start UVs. (Quickly make Environment.)
17th - Modelling - Finish any extra modelling, start UVs. (Quickly make Environment.)
18th - UV's - Lay out UV's. All nighter if needed, get them done in a day.
19th - UV's - Absolute limit on UV's. Be finished today.
20th - Texturing - Lower Torso.
21st - Texturing - Upper Torso.
22nd - Texturing - Fast Skin Shader / skin texture painting.
23rd - Texturing - Fast Skin Shader / Skin texture painting
24th - Lighting - Fix the lighting / HDR Spherical dome for reflections.
25th - Rendering
26th - Compositing
27th - Finish Comping, clear up folders and get everything ready for hand in.
28th - Burn CD, print final piece. Hand in. Get sleep, Uni's now over... Congratulations.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a video game artist at Dovetail games, working on Train Simulator 2014, 2015 and an unannounced title. I also graduated from the CG Arts course at UCA in 2010 with a First Class. www.jonstewart.co.uk