Composition Test Render




Just a test. I'm trying to keep the environment very enclosed and small. I learnt from the mistake during Kiiro in which we set it in a huge environment, and that took longer to make then the rest of the project. I put the hands in there just to see how it would look, the scene needs a little detailing in areas that are 'empty'. I'll also use blur and stuff on this image, for example the hands would be blurred etc, all attention will be on Medusa.

Also, I'm a bit peed off, I scanned all my images and sat down to set up the concept art book and get that sorted out. But I go to open the images, and they've scanned really poorly. Should have checked them at Uni :(

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a video game artist at Dovetail games, working on Train Simulator 2014, 2015 and an unannounced title. I also graduated from the CG Arts course at UCA in 2010 with a First Class. www.jonstewart.co.uk