A quick environment update

Here is an untextured version of the environment, currently at Uni and don't have the textures with me. Also Pol is away currently and he has a few of the textures that I need to grab from him.


However, here is a quick render update of the enviro, we are texturing it as best we can (the temple is textured, as is the majority of the environment. Then we will start putting animations in the scene and planning the camera angles/movements and starting putting in lots of details (individual rocks and such) in the places where it matters.



Nice, I come home and see that they didn't upload correctly. Just small thumbnails. I'll make more renders shortly, silly thing.


No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a video game artist at Dovetail games, working on Train Simulator 2014, 2015 and an unannounced title. I also graduated from the CG Arts course at UCA in 2010 with a First Class. www.jonstewart.co.uk