Character Design Project - Epiphany.

One day before the deadline and I've realized that I've strayed too far from the brief, and my characters really aren't good enough to personify Gemini. I thought I could rectify this by changing my characters accessories and things, but I think it's a case of going back to the basics with this one. One day remaining, it's going to be very hard.

I drew the above one in order to try and define my two characters more, to make them instantly different. So you can look at them and notice ones evil and ones good. I still didn't think it worked, and so the following are just some ideas and try outs.



No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a video game artist at Dovetail games, working on Train Simulator 2014, 2015 and an unannounced title. I also graduated from the CG Arts course at UCA in 2010 with a First Class. www.jonstewart.co.uk