Jon Draws Every Day

For those of you interested, here's a new blog I set up.

This blog is intended to track my progress this year as I strive to become a better 2D Artist. It's always been a dream of mine to be an amazing digital painter / character artist. This is it, this year is when I make it happen. Feel free to follow, I'll be attempting to do a new piece every day. During the week days it will likely be anything between 30 minutes - a three hour paint. Depending on how my day at work has been.

Currently I'm experimenting with taking screenshots from films and trying to recreate them by just laying down colors and refining. Zero line work.

Cheers :)

Jon.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a video game artist at Dovetail games, working on Train Simulator 2014, 2015 and an unannounced title. I also graduated from the CG Arts course at UCA in 2010 with a First Class. www.jonstewart.co.uk