Work update - and Halloween personal piece!

Works going great. Days are flying by, and soon a track comes out with a few of my assets in it! (I'll ask if I can post them here on my blog once the route has released) Can't wait for that. Also a making of video that should have my face in there. In the mean time, my brain isn't quite as tired as it has been in the evenings. Time to test myself and see if I can push to finish this character illustration in time for Halloween.. making it entirely in 3ds Max (I'll render in Maya, just because I've not got time to be learning a new render system!)


No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a video game artist at Dovetail games, working on Train Simulator 2014, 2015 and an unannounced title. I also graduated from the CG Arts course at UCA in 2010 with a First Class. www.jonstewart.co.uk