Building Animation


Here's something I'm noodling with in between a lot of sketching. This is a quick 30 Minute block out of a building.. building its self. I have an idea of where I want to take this, but mostly it's just exploratory. It's still rather basic. Ideally I'd like to have the barrel build it's self. and maybe the walls too instead of just have them open up. It could get rather confusing fast, but it's good to start small and simple and build it from there. Regardless, I find it quite cool. I want to try some texture / modular asset tests next.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a video game artist at Dovetail games, working on Train Simulator 2014, 2015 and an unannounced title. I also graduated from the CG Arts course at UCA in 2010 with a First Class. www.jonstewart.co.uk