Incoming Polycount Competition

The Video game artist forum 'Polycount' are about to run a new competition. Not sure on what the subject matter is; only that last years one was about re-imagining beat-em-up characters somehow. It was a huge success and some amazing characters were made. I feel like I'd like to get in on this one, seeing as I've got a lot more knowledge that I could put to use. Hopefully I'll find some free time to work on it though!

Last year the winners won these paper weight things based on the Polycount logo.
They are really cool. 
I'll post details on the competition when they come up!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a video game artist at Dovetail games, working on Train Simulator 2014, 2015 and an unannounced title. I also graduated from the CG Arts course at UCA in 2010 with a First Class. www.jonstewart.co.uk