Meg planned future changes

Scribbled some changes I want to make to Meg when I finally have some free time to work on some personal stuff. The boots were always something that bugged me, they were made entirely without reference and I felt like it showed, same with the knee pads. I feel like a pair of baggy jean type trousers would be much more fitting.

I also would like to make her belts and stuff a bit more chunkier and larger really to give them the original impact I had intended. I really want some more free time to work on this though, alas, that's just the way it is.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a video game artist at Dovetail games, working on Train Simulator 2014, 2015 and an unannounced title. I also graduated from the CG Arts course at UCA in 2010 with a First Class. www.jonstewart.co.uk