Gun Holster model

Work in Progress on the holsters and belts. Colours aren't the intended final pallete, just destroying the annoying grey.

Forgot to mention in my previous post, I've added to the two characters; a third character. Though this one isn't human. They have a pet bird of prey (undecided as to what bird yet). That is why in the previous concept she has a glove on her right hand, and the band that is hanging from her waist has a whistle on the end and ties around the birds foot. In this post apocalyptic world, they use their bird to help hunt for food.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a video game artist at Dovetail games, working on Train Simulator 2014, 2015 and an unannounced title. I also graduated from the CG Arts course at UCA in 2010 with a First Class. www.jonstewart.co.uk