An update to the video;



Some timing issues there to be fixed. Ignore them.
The last shot where the cameras going round her body is taken from the Internal show. It's a placeholder and renders to replace will be done tonight.
Will add some sort of Camera movement to the still shot of her face.
Also want to redo the wireframe turn around, I tried to use an overlay on it to get the texture under to work. Because it was just white and black and didn't look too good.
Wondering if I should try and use a different background instead of black. But I'm not sure how to get an Alpha to work in Premiere any more, so might have to rerender most of this with backgrounds instead >_< Unless someone knows how to use Alphas, then I can do a fast render of Alphas and get a background layer in Premiere.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a video game artist at Dovetail games, working on Train Simulator 2014, 2015 and an unannounced title. I also graduated from the CG Arts course at UCA in 2010 with a First Class. www.jonstewart.co.uk