An update

I have finished making some needed changes to my design. I feel that she feels a lot more 'of that period' now. That being the Victorian era. I've drawn front and back views of her now. I have to say that I am very happy with them, but I won't be showing them just yet untill I get some decent scans of them, and then I want to paint them up in photoshop. Going to produce the final drawing of the compositon this weekend also. Ready to get cracking with a focused mind on the final piece.

Any way, off to cook dinner and then back at it. Thought I'd keep the blog updated.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a video game artist at Dovetail games, working on Train Simulator 2014, 2015 and an unannounced title. I also graduated from the CG Arts course at UCA in 2010 with a First Class. www.jonstewart.co.uk