A render 03
Some place holder snakes, I have all the CV curves in here, so I can move them around and play with placement. I'm not too happy with them as they are now.
- This is untextured, and all the shaders are placeholders. They are there to stop me from getting eye strain, and to make it easier to distinguish between objects. This is not a representation of the final product.
- The arms. I had planned to have long baggy sleeves, with frills etc, and bows around her elbows. But she feels a lot more sinister with her arms exposed. So I need to come up with some new short sleeve design. Any ideas?
- Creasing and bagginess in the clothing is the final detail. That stuff takes time. I have to block in and work detail into the areas. Time is running out, so I need to make sure I have everything there, and that if I absolutely need to I can cut some details out to save on time.
- Phil, I loved your link to those gloves. I think I'll definately try and incorporate those.
- I'd love peoples input on the snake tail. I have no idea with it at the moment. Just remember, these are metal 'tubing' type things. So flexibility and full rotation isn't possible.
- Thoughts, opinions? Time for bed, I've been battling a crazy headache all day. I think I'll give into it now. Been a constructive one! Hope everyone voted!
Posted by Jon Stewart