Medusa concept

I'm going to post a scan of a drawing I recently finished, at risk of Phil bringing up scanning problems. ;-]

I just have to add that I had to use my A4 scanner to scan this A3 drawing. Going to be in on Monday to scan this in A3 and clean it up, then I will update the post with the new one.

Also, I'll be there on Monday to render these Kiiro Blade scenes, my computers giving some weird issues when trying to render it, so I'll have to come in and use those bad boy PCs in the other room. So I have to apologize for the delay there, it couldn't be helped.

Any way, the drawing :



Also, check out this render I found on CG Society. I think it's beautifully done, and it's definately the level of detail I'd love to achieve here.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a video game artist at Dovetail games, working on Train Simulator 2014, 2015 and an unannounced title. I also graduated from the CG Arts course at UCA in 2010 with a First Class. www.jonstewart.co.uk