Head model topology study WiP

Today I set about making a face with correct topology for animation. I thought I would post up some progress so perhaps I could get some input by Alan.



As you can see I'm in the middle of rerouting some topology on the cheek. But the mouth area and nose area loops are getting much better now. Along with some topology in the head going in for head creasing.

Any way, I think it is good that I spend the time practicing this stuff now, so that when I come to make my character I won't be spending time figuring this stuff out. Also, I will make a further blog post tomorrow with regard to the narrative of this project after I have spoken with Alan. So do not worry about that! ;-]

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a video game artist at Dovetail games, working on Train Simulator 2014, 2015 and an unannounced title. I also graduated from the CG Arts course at UCA in 2010 with a First Class. www.jonstewart.co.uk