A foot model.

So I've been ill... since like last Wednesday evening. Got the Flu or some crap. But I won't bore you with that. I've barely managed to produce any work this week, it's so frustrating. However, I have managed to model a foot for my character and start on the body model. The foot took me like Three or Four attempts to get it right. I think that might be more to do with the tiredness and feeling horrible more than anything. But here it is, enjoy.





There's still some more sculpting work to be done on this. But I think I will leave it for a few days and work on modelling a hand now. Hands are easier (Never thought I'd say that) so It should be fine.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a video game artist at Dovetail games, working on Train Simulator 2014, 2015 and an unannounced title. I also graduated from the CG Arts course at UCA in 2010 with a First Class. www.jonstewart.co.uk