~Transcription 7 - Cornellius Schreuder Modelling~

So I started making Schreuder today. I wanted to make it yesterday, however I felt really ill and just couldn't manage it. I feel better today, but I have been having an extremely thick day as Paul can vouch. But any way, I thought I'd start the model. I managed to bang this model out in a couple hours, not bad going actually. Still needs work, but it's getting there. Here you gooo! :

N.B - Tonk = Big built, like the old tonka trucks:P

Oh, and because I am becoming quite the low polygon addict. He weighs in at a 5000 tris. A touch better then my previous character.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a video game artist at Dovetail games, working on Train Simulator 2014, 2015 and an unannounced title. I also graduated from the CG Arts course at UCA in 2010 with a First Class. www.jonstewart.co.uk